Sunday, March 4, 2012

Update.....


Ohhh no!!! It was amazingggg….finally I found you my lovely password….it`s unbelievable that I lost this password since Mid of 2011..n its suddenly pop up in mind….. ok… I Was About To Create New Blog….hurmmmmm… ok let`s started again … summore with new me I guess it`s better to have the fresh story bout me…..my activities..familiessssss..

Beginning 2012
Anyway it was hectic….and most tiring month that I have…which I was the only 1 ORGANIZER of our yearly /annual events….agak penat..stress..namun Alhamdullilah…permulaan job kali quiet besemangat sket..coz it`s BONUS timeeeee….with the increment summore…so perasaan tu amat excited to give the best on my proposal kali ni….
ProGram kali ni macam Biasa…1 day trip…it`s Teambuilding & Annual Dinner..Konsep tahun ni Amazing Race…we did it @ Sunway Lagoon…anyway it`s called Sunway Challenge..but we called Big Dutchman Challenge….even majority of the employee wasn`t Dutch…hurmmm boleh ke we change??? BIG MALAYSIAN MAN…hahaha..opsss sowwy boshhhh…gurauan berbisa..
Even though program ini katanya was organized by me..but without my colleagues Azie..Symmah..Ida..Ms Tan…Poon…and Senior Lady Helen…maybe hancurrrrr…by right company should have BIG SKUAd for event oledi…with people around 180 …Should have a comity…our program was only about 2 hours to complete the race..with 10 pits stop / task…Its was challenging….they give us a task kind of puzzle task with mission to be complete…wow..its was awesome okeyyyyyyy….especially when I received superb comments …and most of the colleagues was truly happy with it…owhhh …..x sia – sia walaupun tahap stress dah sampai ke tahap maximum..dengan demam dating a day b4 the events….after the games we had our luncheon @ Fuzion – Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa…the food pun sangat2 nikmat..walaupun I x dapatnak menghadap….ni yang prob bile kite jadi organizer….anyhow time ini lah yg buat I sayangkan my HR Team…they are really helpful…Symmah n Azie sanggup tinggalkan nikmatnye dessert2 di Fuzion demi nak membantu i…….Thanks sangat….Ann loves u ollsssss..and the night….was totally fun …with DJ Jiggee Jon in da House……huishhhh…..anyway…Big Dutchman Malaysia Man appreciate what I`ve did for the events..hurmmmm finally…..when everything was ok..i apa lagi……Enjoy sakannnnnnnnnnnnn…party sakan…………….I made it ….sampai tido…..the day was over with a lot of Fun!!! Yam Sengggggg sampai semua Jemmmmm..but I tak YamSengggg laaa….
HABISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS……

KeleMasannnnnnnn Di Dalam Lumpur……….TerSeksa….Sakit.. Pedih
After da nite…I was sleeping….without Isyak …without maghrib….i was in the Sky mood….definitely I still remember of  the  Successful Party ………I`ve made it…surely I will keep it in mind….ouhhhh…tiba2 datang nya 2 guys…badan sasa … TARIK  I keluar dari party tu…I terKurung..I was with Aisya (Tita)my Daughter…I x tahu darimana Tita datang…Kami dipisahkan….macam2 lah yang berlaku…sukar hendak di ceritakan….nak digambarkan….memang x terkeluar dari mulut….it’s too painful for me….ENTAHHHHLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH….Tita jadi mangsa….i lagi lah…Diseksa…Izad cant help us….no one can help 2 of us….no phone.. and there`s no way to communicate with anyone….kesimpulan nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….i x boleh nak cerita..apa yg terjadi..Tita di campak di dalam lumpur…I as a mother cant do anything..hanya mampu lihat and I tgah menanti apa pulak yg akan terjadi pada i……But its was betul2 sakit.. sampai I Jerittttttttttt….bile bukak mata….i Know……….. I WAS DREAMING……I tgok katil sebelah…ouhhhh Tita sedang tidur ngan Daddy die…..okkkkkkk…I mmg mimpi..tapi sakit tu masih ade…..Lama gak memikirkan apa yg dah jadi sampai tdo balik..anyway waktu I terjaga tu dah kul 6.45 AM…..After few hrs ..i wake up..bawk Tita n Daddy die g breakfast….while we having our breakfast..there`s few Arabians kat coffee house tu….biasalah…Tourist…dunno y..when looking at them I tringat mimpi malam tadi..coz keadaan dalam mimpi tu agak kucar kacir…I teringat part Hair…Rambut i…I can feel the sakit..but there is still no reaction from me….till I dok umah sendirian on the Maulidur Rasul day..i was thinking,,,,what a dream that I had ….is there a sign? A message? Suddenly…I made a decisions….Thanks to Papa…My dad….he was at my kampong..he know bout my hasratttt nak pakai tudung sebelum ni..tapi I was 50 – 50 waktu tu….and on the day suddenly my mom BBM me..askin me bout my budget to get the Hijab with a suitable dress to wear after I put on Hijab,,,my dad banked in RM 500…to buy Hijab….yes….its truly a sign….i believe my time has come….i think I was the luckiest one…coz I dapat perasaan yang Halussss ni….on that day I believe that I dipanggil untuk berhijrah ke jalan Allah……Alhamdullilah…..sampai hari ini..i am a new Muslimah with Hijab….i am doin my Rukun Islam yang ke 2…Yang Pertama….Yang Ke tiga….and Insyaallah..Yang ke empat & Kelima in future……

Maka Dengan itu....I again...as new me melafazkan kalimah ini..........

 Tiada Tuhan Melainkan Allah;
Muhammad Itu Pesuruh Allah.


"Allah menerangkan (kepada sekalian makhlukNya dengan dalil-dalil dan bukti), bahawasanya tiada Tuhan (yang berhak disembah) melainkan Dia, Yang sentiasa mentadbirkan (seluruh alam) dengan keadilan dan malaikat-malaikat serta orang-orang yang berilmu (mengakui dan menegaskan juga yang demikian); tiada Tuhan (yang berhak disembah) melainkan Dia; Yang Maha Kuasa, lagi Maha Bijaksana." (Surah Ali ‘Imran : 18)[1]                       

No comments:

Post a Comment